Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do women think it's sexy if a man has a french manicure?....?

i like to get my nails done french style and i was at a club recently and was dancing up a storm with a half dozen hot girls....after awhile i went outside with one girl to get some air and she noticed my recently done french manicure....she was kind of surprised and shocked and left and went back into the dance hall...my nails aren't long but they're squared and well manicure with white tips....Do women think it's sexy if a man has a french manicure?....?
What is wrong with you guys, (and girls)? Prior to WWII women were not permitted (think about that - not permitted) to wear pants. Now they have more pairs than I have. High heels were originally created for men - for royalty and also for soldiers (to keep their feet in the stirrups of the saddles). That's why cowboy boots have higher heels than flat shoes. Clothing does not make you gay and neither does your fingers or toes.





For numerous years women have worn whatever the hell they wanted - feminine or NOT and no one looks at them and thinks of them as MEN. Women can wear men's clothes, men looking shoes and if they want to they can keep their nails painted or NOT.





Change is good. Nice looking nails are not just PRETTY but they tell everyone that you care about your looks.





Not all men like beer and not all women like wine.





We should have the right to do as we please - and if we please to get french manicures - so be it!!!. Women feel threatened when men want to do things they consider feminine but they never think about it when they are not feminine. Why is that?





Any way I am rambling. I believe that all of us should have the right to dress and do what we want provided we are not doing anything illegal. Contrary to what you may hear - clothes do not make the man (or woman) and certainly painted nails have nothing to do with gender.Do women think it's sexy if a man has a french manicure?....?
Hell yea that is sexy....0only if you have nice lookin feet though

Report Abuse



Interesting conversation. I'm not sure what the correct answer is though. I am male and I wear a french manicure regulary, but I am gay. I get my my hair washed, set in curlers %26amp; teased weekly at a beauty parlor (with my mom), and I usually get a french manicure. Would I get a french manicure

Report Abuse



Would I get a french manicure if I was not gay? I don't know. I will say that I think a french manicure, whether on a man or woman is very pretty %26amp; feminine. The question is, is it ok for a man to be pretty %26amp; feminine? I think so.

Report Abuse



it is extremely weird for a man to get a white tip..... however... i also find it a bit disgusting when a man doesnt take care of his hands...... my boyfriend get a manicure and pedicure every other week .... at first i made fun of his shiny clear nail polish but now that is something we enjoy doing together..... i think you just need to find a girl who appreciates a clean guy who takes good care of himself.... hope this isnt rambly and helps you a bit
It's not sexy. Neither are chipped narly nails.





I suggest that you continue to get manicures, but to just keep them clean... no polish... nada. Just nice and clean.





It doesn't come off as gay... because I don't know any gay men who get french manicures! Unless you're a drag queen, ditch it!
dude you're gay





based on the fact you dance and because you got a girlie french mani, you're gay.





get some guy friends; eat some hot wings; drink a pitcher of beer at a sports bar while watching a baseball game to man yourself up.
women will stare but that will be because they think its wierd and not because they like it


its okay to paint them with clear varnish if you want to pretect them or make them look shiny but a french manicure if being very femine and going a bit far
Um.....NO. That is GROSS. It makes you seem really gay. I hate it when guys get manicures. Even if it's just the clear polish. It is so weird.
HELL NO! It is definitely not sexy......if you want a manicure u r free to get one but to have a french manicure that is definitely a NO NO ...
No, scary scary. Manicure, fine, whatever but no French okay?
EWWW!!!! It is NOT sexy. French manicures are meant for WOmen!!
no no no no no ... %26amp; no
it comes off as gay dude...guys don't have their nails done...if you must go just get a manicure...
I would think he was gay

No comments:

Post a Comment