Sunday, February 7, 2010

Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?

So i saw a posting by another yahoo answers poster and he mentioned a man's pedicure. So i made me think, what do others think of this?


What do you think of Men getting manicures?


What about pedicures?


What about polish?


If yes, polish on the hands, feet, or both?


What kind of polish?


the clear matte, the clear shiny, or colored?


please answer all these question!


thanksMen and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
for me, men who do manicures and pedicures have a sense of physical hygiene, and i like that. i myself personally give my bf manicure and pedicure, i just use the clear and shiny polish. i also find it okay for men to wear black polish but if its another color...then its a different story for me...Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
I think its absoulutely fine actually, for manicures and pedicures. Polish is ok for both as long as its clear matte. I think its perfectly fine, and some men need them so its ok. As long is its not colored!!!
I'm all for pedicures, especially during the summer when guys wear flip-flops and sandles, no one wants to see jacked up feet, but apart from that, no polish
gay ??


yes.


very gay.
it's kinda gay or at least too prissy for me but as long as u don't polish them it's okay...
gay

No comments:

Post a Comment