Friday, February 5, 2010

Question for women, what do you think about men who get manicures?

i like it, i love a man who takes care of himself. i am a business woman, i love business men , polishedQuestion for women, what do you think about men who get manicures?
Painted nails on guy鈥檚 looks quite cool in a Robert Smith (The Cure) kind of way but I have seen men with French manicures filed to a point and that is just horrible.





I give my sons mini-manicures, just push back the cuticles and buff to avoid hang nails, and I paint their toenails when they ask.Question for women, what do you think about men who get manicures?
i think its a little girly


I do my own nails, and they look very nice so my guy doing it would be weird
i think they cares about themselves, nothing wrong with a man with clean hands ..would you want a women caressing you with nasty hands?
Depends. Are they doing it to look pretty or to look clean.?
sick

No comments:

Post a Comment