Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What should a man be aware of before having his first manicure?

First off, I'm a 17year old male which is understandably why I'm a bit nervous about getting my first manicure especially since all of the day spas in my area seem to mostly cater to women(mostly women 20+).





First, what should I do before getting a manicure?


Should I let my nails grow out a good bit?


Or does unclean and grown out nails look bad when getting a manicure?





Also, I live in an high-end area.


How much should I expect to pay for a simple manicure.





And finally, is there anything a man should specifically ask for when getting a manicure?


Thanks!What should a man be aware of before having his first manicure?
You should let them grow a wee bit out just so the the technician has something to work with nu still keep them clean and she is gonna push back you cuticles that might hurt i know it hurts me and cn get a manicure for a good price mine usually cost about 15 dollars but they last really longWhat should a man be aware of before having his first manicure?
I don't know about anything specific to a man. Unclean nails are nasty and kind of insulting to the technician. You wouldn't go to a checkup with BO.


Make sure the salon is clean and they use a new set of tools on you. You can get a nasty infection otherwise.
buy new tools and don't use ( used one )

No comments:

Post a Comment