Friday, February 5, 2010

Men Do You Ever Go For A Manicure & Pedicure???

I always see men in the nail salon now and then getting a manicure..How many of you men actually go for both manicure and pedicures??? What do you love best about it?? Are you tickelish when the ladies touch your feet???Men Do You Ever Go For A Manicure %26amp; Pedicure???
I want to try a pedicure. sounds like fun. :)Men Do You Ever Go For A Manicure %26amp; Pedicure???
Never done it, it sounds to expensive... just a simple nail cutting at home is fine with me...
No way. Didn't go to a hair dresser in the last 25 years. My wife do my hair. Nails ? You just break them or bite them off if they break. Once in a while you cut them.
Never but if anyone does who cares
I've never had either, but I always end up giving them to my GF,





She makes me do it, I don't enjoy it really. . . . .
no

No comments:

Post a Comment