Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What you think 'bout man manicure/pedicure ???

Are there men that use to go to the hand %26amp; foot spa ???What you think 'bout man manicure/pedicure ???
Men who take care of themselves are very attractive.


This means that they are manly enough not to be worried to do feminine things.


Moreover, alot of girls look at a man's hands.


Last but not least, it's super relaxing to do a pedicure!!What you think 'bout man manicure/pedicure ???
Ummm i have seen men going in my local spa. These are generally men who take pride in themselves and worry about the way they look. Go for it if you want but im not too sure what other guys would say to you. But who cares what they think! Go for it i say x
My dad has gotten [quite] a few mani/pedi's. It's fine/good for men to go, maintenance is important, just don't get your nails polished or over-buffed. That just looks strange.














I hope this helps!
Lol yea they do


i just think of it as only manly men can do the most womanly things too HAHAHAHA


ive only got it done once and i saw guys there too
how it is








http://www.luxury-jeans.com/showsort.asp?Sort_id=137
Yes men can go and I've seen them.





I personally wouldn't feel comfy if my guy were to get pampered the way I do but if you want to go, go for it!
Sure are, go if you want to. :)
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment