Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To all the women out there, do you find a man sexy if he gives you a manicure, as well as paints your nails?

sure and a massage too - but don't do the mani-pedi-cure until you have had sex with the woman -





is she into that stuff like having them done at a spa? if not it may seem like you are not happy with the condition of her hands and feet. so be considerate and ask





I think it will be sexy with a massage included but just for the mani-pedi-cure alone it's just sweet. and convenient if you know what you are doing.





where did you learn?? is the question she will ask so be prepared to give a decent answer that will not turn her off (like all your gfs before her) tell the truth or just say you are talented in many ways.





nothing gay about it if you are sexy and turn her on in general.


a macho guy doing this would be a real turn on for me. if you do it right you can make it feel like forplay. Finish with an overall massage and see what happens - if she likes she will ask you to do it again - if not don't do it again.To all the women out there, do you find a man sexy if he gives you a manicure, as well as paints your nails?
I've never had any man do that for me but that sounds


cool with me. I don't know that I would think of it as


making him sexy but definitely more appealing.To all the women out there, do you find a man sexy if he gives you a manicure, as well as paints your nails?
It's sweet.. not sexy lol :)
not really unless hes ripped but then he could b gay..
I've never used this as a 'sexy' criterion but I do find it cute :).
can you give me a pedi too? that might be hot...
i think it's sweet and thoughtful to be pampered like that:)
I like heterosexual men. That's kinda femm I think


Lisa
No sweet heart! I'd rather you pay for me to get a manicure, not do them yourself!! A nice body massage is better, but leave the manicures alone, just pay for them.
I would think that he is totally gay.
I think it depends on how its done, got any special ideas in mind?
I've never had it done, but I don't see anything sexy about it. I'll take care of my nails myself...thanks.
Find him caring but not sexy at all.....
depends..on situation and if he is doing it because he loves you...or because he loves to do nails...
thats gay
No. My husband painted my toenails once and it took longer to clean the mess off than it was worth.
That is actually a romantic gesture. However, make sure you are in a deep relationship for something like that to be appreciated...If not, skip that and give a gift certificate to a spa. If you want to do it yourself, light some candles and offer a bath, then a nice massage is just as romantic.
No. I want a ';manly'; man. If he is seriously manicuring my nails, and not just joking around, I wouldn't like it.
I's rather say he is sweet and cute instead of sexy :-)
I would think of him as ah-dorable!





I would enjoy that! And a back rub, ohhh thatd be good right about ow.
i'd think he's weird...and ask him to give me hot oil afterwards.
Giving manicure includes nail painting.


Sure why not...I like bright red polish and clear topcoat.
Uh, I guess, it means he's interested in doing things for you, unless he's gay, then it's being a friend:)
not sexy but its sweet. as long as he hasn't showed any signs that he's interested in men.
not that you find him any sexier, but the fact that he is willing to do that for you makes him more lovable.
No sorry I would not find them sexy.


A man can make himself sexy by being who he is, taking care of himself, dressing nicely, not have a mouth of a trucker (only when necessary lol), %26amp; has confidence. It isn't for what he does for a women. That care of the self first, know yourself, be yourself, now that can be very sexy.
i don't know about sexy, but it is very sweet
Its very sweet.. I dont see how it could be sexy though. And make sure you do a good job! ;p
that's sooo gay
Hell no!!! Unless I'm about 8 months pregnant and can't do my own. I'd rather him cook a meal or help cleaning the house.....
gayness

No comments:

Post a Comment