Friday, February 5, 2010

MEN: Have you ever gotten a Manicure or Pedicure?

Do you get them on a regular basis?MEN: Have you ever gotten a Manicure or Pedicure?
I'm not one of the guys but ... FOR MEN THAT GET MANICURES AND PEDICURES they are very sexy on them, I love to see a mans hands with a freshly manicure.


My husband work with his hands so, once a month I'll talk him into going to get a mannie and I'll clean his nails like everyday, LOL.


(heck a man with clean nails is hott)MEN: Have you ever gotten a Manicure or Pedicure?
yes i do...i work with my hands so i try and keep them really neat...i go at least 3 times a month..plus the ladies love it!!!
i have gotten a manicure on a regular basis and a pedicure some times,
Never have.
No or no, no.
No, I have not and will not.
Had one done once. I used to be a mechanic and always came home with dirty, messed up hands and nails. A friend of mine got tired of going out with me looking like that and she brought me in for a manicure. I don't like being touched by people I don't know so it wasn't very enjoyable and haven't got one since but luckily, I'm not a mechanic any more so I don't have to.
NO only gay guys do that stuff
Yes and no
No, but I got a Brazilian Wax!
Shoot no! I'm A MAN, not some queer-bate ';Metro-sexual';! I can cut and maintain my own nails, thank you! I'll leave that type of stuff to the ladies!





On the other hand, I COULD use a good ';all over body massage'; with my ';special Lady'; IN PRIVATE! That is,. if I could ever FIND HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment