Friday, February 5, 2010

Do men really notice manicured hands?

I spend ages doing all this stuff do you think they really notice! lol not that i care id do it anyway! but just wondered! let me know guys/girlsDo men really notice manicured hands?
Men don't notice a lot of specific things women do, but they notice the general impression of cleanliness, good grooming and beauty, so don't abandon it. However, keep it simple and avoid loud colors or designs. I don't know any guy who likes extreme nail fashions -- gaudy, painted nails, two-inch long talons, etc.Do men really notice manicured hands?
Nope i read in some article that was written by a man and had other mens input (might have been on yahoo or something i don't remember). He said that guys don't care about women having manicured,painted or fake nails,as long as their neat they don't care (it's okay if you like doing your nails as a fun hobby like decorating them but if it's just to impress guys then don't bother)
I'm a straight guy, and anything i take care of on myself I will notice on someone else. Knowing women are probably the same way I started getting manicures and getting my eyebrows waxed. Women notice and compliment me all the time. So I do notice when a woman does that. Otherwise I don't think she takes care of herself.





And for dudes that need help here check out wellcultered.com
As long as your nails are funky or dirty, a lot of guys won't care. I mean, it's nicer if you have nicer nails, of course, but a lot of guys are simple and don't care for a lot of that stuff.
i find that they dont really notice if you make too much of an effort...but they most certainly do when you dont bother at all....





best advice given to me...be comfortable in your own skin...they do notice that a heck of a lot quicker!!!!
to be honest i couldn't care less. i dunno why girls put so much effort into these finer details when us guys don't even care or notice. we like down to earth friendly girls who can share a good conversation with and laugh.
Nope! Waste of Money!





That was simple! NEXT!
In my opinion no, but I would notice if a woman had dirty finger nails, as long as their hands are clean it does not matter if they are manicured
well no


i wanna see who i am talking too and how they act


maybe if the nails are realy bad i mite see a quick vision of it .... but nope wouldn't care
No.


If you'd been digging the garden with your hands, or you had bright pink or black nail varnish on, yes
i do
only if your hands are on your boobs... :D
a guy that keep his self up do.
i think they do

No comments:

Post a Comment