Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whats wrong with a MAN getting a manicure ?

yersterday i spen all day at a beauty spa and i came home and my gf said i looked like i just spent a day in heaven.


and i told her and was like '; omg thats so sweet ! i had no idea you were that you were so into that kinda stuff '; and then she starts saying that im a marshmellow.





whats wrong with a guy who workd out plays alot of football goes surfing plays street basketball and gets his hair and nails done ??


its not my fault i want to look and feel good how does that make me a marshmellow ?


i feel like getting a manicure is a manlyish thing to do.


in a wierd kind of way...Whats wrong with a MAN getting a manicure ?
Most successful men do get manicures. Despite what the populous wants you to believe, image and first impressions do make a huge difference.





Trust me, that includes gross nails.Whats wrong with a MAN getting a manicure ?
Nothing. I get a manicure once a week. They just look cool.
lmao, well... its not done alot. girs are normally the ones to get manicures, not guys..





but there nothing wrong with I guess... at least you dont have gross nails..
...and you have your degree in fashion design and merchandising and like to listen to Judy Garland %26amp; Barbara Streisand.
Men get their hair done all the time... God knows we wouldn't want them to do it w/the ';flowbee!!';





As far as getting your nails done...hmmm.... what color nail polish are you using?? lol..jk
Well jon jon, it sounds kind of gay gay.
Around here, they call them MANicures when it's for men. Sly Stallone gets them, so does Arnold Schwarzenegger, I think. Maybe you can say, ';I'm a man, I don't have to assert my manhood by only doing certain things.'; Or you could say, ';Honey, I want to look good for you.';
I am a girl and I hate manicures, but it you like them, then dont let society's expectancies get in the way of whatever makes you feel manly!
Wanting to look good is not a bad thing....i think it takes more of a man to go out and spend time looking good..
Nothing... I wish more men would get manicures... And pedicures too... There is nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, having manicured hands is a good thing. Not marshmellowy at all.
I don't think it makes you a marshmellow. Lots of men get a manicure.


If what she said really bothers you, talk to her about it.
I don't know what's wrong with it. Beauty is not feminine. I think people have been brainwashed by the media.
NOTHING!! She might just be jealous.
real men don't
HMMM...I don't know!! Whatever floats your boat
Whats wrong with marshmallows, they get eaten don't they?


A man who takes care of himself and his appearance is fine as long as he doesn't stare at himself in the mirror, clean is good vanity isn't. A mans manicure is nice as long as he doesn't wear polish, even clear polish is thought to be too feminine, but if you like it, its not the worst thing in the world.
Ok now thats a bit over the top. Im all for men becoming metrosexual and caring about what they look like, i think its great some men use foundation and fake tan and moisturiser but getting nails done professionally? If you dont care what people think of you then go for it tho, im just warning you. Dont let guys call you gay and all that overused crap. Personally i wouldnt go that far myself but if you want to then who's to stop you? and if you enjoy it then carry on!
Oh nothing is wrong with it...especially if you love smoking pole too.





YOU GET IT?!?! 'CUZ THAT'S HORRIBLY GAY!





No but seriously, who cares. If you're into getting your nails done, so be it. If it makes you feel better than do it...you should just take your ';gf'; with you next time you go...your ';gf'; will probably love it too...





And you know why I wrote ';gf'; with the quotes right?





BECAUSE YOU'RE HORRIBLY GAY!!!!





Just kidding...although your reply of, ';omg that's so sweet! I had no idea you were that you were so into that kinda stuff'; didn't necessarily help your case.





A real man would have smacked her and been like, ';ENOUGH OF THIS INSOLENCE, WOMAN! NOW PREPARE FOR ME A CHICKEN POT PIE WORTHY OF MY MANICURED MANLINESS AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT FETCH ME A COLD BEER, WENCH!!';
l0l u surff AND care about ur hygene and wat u look like?- Thatss h0tt lol
I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. I think society makes a big deal out of men getting manicures but I think it show that you care about the way you look. I like a man with clean well kept hands.
Well I don't go to get my feet done, so I wouldn't want my boyfriend doing it. His hair is different, there's nothing wrong with that, and there is nothing wrong with you wanting to look neat and presentable. But no one is going to see your feet so why does it matter if they're done or not? You're not going to be wearing any open toe shoes anytime soon are you?lol. Don't worry about her ,she's probably just not used to that. When I seen this guy at the nail shop getting a pedicure, he and his baby son, I thought it was hilarious. There's no gender on nail shops. Get a manicure, pedicure whatever you want babe live it up! Tell your girlfriend to stop being sexist! Woman rule! Whoo!
Nothing wrong with having pride in your appearance. Since you are so active I think its great that you take the time to have your nails done too. More men should do it.
Usually its men who wear suits to work and want their hands to match their very costly hair cuts. But any one who wants to look nice all over and can afford the cost is not a wimp to have a manicure. I had one when i got married. Last for me. But im a bit strange.
Well it is nice to know a guy is in touch with his feminine side but then again you might also be sending the wrong type of message but dont take my word for it.
i think it's sexy when a man cares enough about himself to get a manicure wish there were more self confident men out there
Absolutely nothing! Ever seen American Psycho? He takes care of himself and that adds to his hotness!
Men with money are most often seen with manicures...
I'm sure the marshmellow thing wasn't an insult


There's nothing wrong with getting mani or a pedi if ur a guy. shoot get a facial if u feel like it


Do you and keep maintaining yourself.
There is nothing wrong with it at all. It does not make you a marshmallow lol. It shows you care about how you look, and that's a good thing.
I think that's cool. I wish my man would do that!
nothing wrong in it

No comments:

Post a Comment