Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you think it is ok for a man to get facials, manicures, pedicures, and eye brow waxing...?

for the purpose for meeting women?Do you think it is ok for a man to get facials, manicures, pedicures, and eye brow waxing...?
It's ok if a man gets the occasional manicure and pedicure (especially if his hands and feet are jacked), but it's a slippery slope.


I want a man who's a MAN! If he's trying to be ';pretty'; then he's not my type.Do you think it is ok for a man to get facials, manicures, pedicures, and eye brow waxing...?
I'm not so much into men who feel comfortable in a spa setting. I think male eyebrow waxing is seriously wacked. I do sometimes do a little work on my husband's nails at home because he is a nail biter.
I don't like pretty boys. I like a good clean shaven man, in levis and a Tshirt. Anything that goes beyond that is a little on the puff side to me.
Well as a man I get manicures and pedicures just to look good. I have never had a woman tell me I had nice nails but I know horrible nails can be a deal breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment