Sunday, February 7, 2010

Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?

So, on a whim the other day, I went and got a manicure and pedicure. Without much thought they put shiny clear polish on my toenails and clear matte polish on my fingernails. So it made me think, what do others think of this?


What do you think of Men getting manicures?


What about pedicures?


What about polish?


If yes, polish on the hands, feet, or both?


What kind of polish?


the clear matte, the clear shiny, or colored?


please answer all these question!


thanksMen and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
I don't think its a big deal. Man feet are nasty lol.. they need some help. I think the only way I'd be turned off by it is if it was a necessity... same with women.Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
there is nothing wrong with it cuz u are talking care of urself i dont think it is creepy inless u get colored polish but clear is fine
you can do it, but DONT get the colored polish unless u want to get mocked! And bring a girl with you, dont go alone lol.
no offence but i think thats kinda gay and a little creepy
its gay thing

No comments:

Post a Comment