Sunday, February 7, 2010

Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?

So, on a whim the other day, I went and got a manicure and pedicure. Without much thought they put shiny clear polish on my toenails and clear matte polish on my fingernails. So it made me think, what do others think of this?


What do you think of Men getting manicures?


What about pedicures?


What about polish?


If yes, polish on the hands, feet, or both?


What kind of polish?


the clear matte, the clear shiny, or colored?


please answer all these question!


thanksMen and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
Im getting one on Friday!! Great minds think alike. Its nice to feel pampered every once and awhile....I work 40 hrs a week and when I have time--I wanna feel relaxed. Clear finish is what I'd recommend...I wouldnt do the colors...unless youre emo....Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
I think it is wonderful for a man to take care of his hands and feet. As to the polish, I really do not care if it is clear, colored polish on men is just not my thing. Instead of polish I think it would be better if you ask them to buff them to a high shine.
I don't honestly care either way. The man isn't hurting anyone by getting a manicure or pedicure, and men have just as much right to do something that makes them feel good about themselves as females do, so why should I be bothered by it?
it relly depends on the guy.. if they guy is preppy then its seems gey to get nething done.. if the guy is ghetto then getting a mani and a pedi is just them wanting to look nice and keep them sleves fresh.. although i dont think any male should get any type of polish..
i think it's good that men get manicures and pedicures, it shows that they take care of themselves and are clean.


but the polish- no. i don't think guys should be getting their nails painted.


hope it helps, not trying to be rude about the polish! :)
Men getting Manicures.. I think they should


Pedicures ? Yes good Hygiene


Polish depends.. I know some rock stars do it.. And they look cool..
I know many guys who have pedicures and manicures. There is nothing wrong with that just use the transparent polish (clear shiny).
I think anyone who wants to keep up with their nails should get manicures or pedicures; male or female
You asked this question already!!!
I am a girl and my boy cuz go with me all the time.
clear shiny. and there is nothing wrong with it. i prefer guys with good looking feet





:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment