Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do women like a man that waxes his eye brows and gets a manicure?

or one that has hair on his nuts?Do women like a man that waxes his eye brows and gets a manicure?
No waxing/manicure and trimmed nut hair is my preference:)Do women like a man that waxes his eye brows and gets a manicure?
That would be a first if Mr. Kitty ever had his eyebrows waxed and a manicure to boot.. Well he does have a few hairs on his nuts for sure.. but if ever did the above things i would be worried..He's too old .. forgot that.. He does good to pluck some wild hairs out and use my kitchen knife to clean his nails.Nope to your question i cant handle that ....
leave the hair alone as long as u don't have a unibrow we are fine


hairy balls just keep it trim so i'm not getting a big hair ball in mouth





this is a no no http://www.markallen.com/grotesque/image…
She might like him, and hey that's all good and well and all. The problem, though, is that he is more into the pillow biting fruit basket sitting in the next chair getting HIS manicure.
From a man's perspection, I don't know what woman like.





But no eyebrows, ewww, girling your hands, ewwww, nuthair, personal.





Either you are paranoid, or gay.
Yes, I like it. Cowbell waxes and gets manicures because he knows I like it.
there is nothing wrong with a man that takes care of himself as long as it dose not make him look really feminine. Hairy nuts are gross sorry they just are!
Well it all depends on how it looks afterwards cuz sometimes it can look 2 feminine and be a turn off.
leave the freaking hair please; I'll well, you know.





leave the freaking eyebrows please





manicures good gawd man.





I like Libras.
I prefer trimmed nut hair. I hate getting crotch noodles in my teeth.





edit: Thanks, Amy, for such and effective appetite supressant.
A hairless bag would be like doing it with a 12 year old. I have pure 70's bush whacker myself.
Women like a man who licks his eyebrows. Scrotum waxing is optional.
I think most women are like you and like hairy nuts.
Neither...?


y.


The first is very flamboyant and could be mistaken for gay, and the second is just kinda nasty
Manicure, for sure. I like a ';clean and well taken hand'; to touch my .....hair ?
I don't like bushy eyebrows and I like clean nails but the other doesn't matter.
I am a libra who waxes and wanes
As long as he still looks masculine. No preference on the nuts.
No not on the eye wax but I don't care if they get a manicure
no i like a real man not a girlie man
Clean hands with filed nails is enough. Other than that, I would think you're a big sissy girl.
no to the 1st


an yes to the 2nd...





Man manicures? I think not.
the second option
Other men like that kind of man.
I like a regular guy.
No!! Unless u have a uni brow
I'm a bit put off by too much manscaping.
No, I like hairy guys.
there is no man cure for a hairy guy who waxes his coconut eye brows.
wax your pubes
why would u wanna kno that.

No comments:

Post a Comment