Sunday, February 7, 2010

Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?

So, on a whim the other day, I went and got a manicure and pedicure. Without much thought they put shiny clear polish on my toenails and clear matte polish on my fingernails. So it made me think, what do others think of this?


What do you think of Men getting manicures?


What about pedicures?


What about polish?


If yes, polish on the hands, feet, or both?


What kind of polish?


the clear matte, the clear shiny, or colored?


please answer all these question!


thanksMen and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
I think it's great that guys get manicures and pedicures. Polish, however, for my man, is a no no :). I think that polish just might be taking it a bit too far. In our house, I'm the one that wears the polish, but nothing says he can't have great looking hands and feet...I think that's great!Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
I think men should. Alot of people dont know this but most lawyers get them. When i see men's nails that are discolored or with dirt underthem it makes me think they don't take care of themself and its very unattractive
its ok on everything but no nail polish whatsoever (not even the matte kind)
its gay thing

No comments:

Post a Comment