Friday, February 5, 2010

Should men get manicures or pedicures?

sure, why not... it's fun, except watch out for the weirdos that might come on to you (lol)... and they do that to male or female!Should men get manicures or pedicures?
AHAA HA HAHAHAH HAHHA HAH HA HA HA!! I will always remember that crazy lady... the funny thing is I didn't fully get it, until you pointed it out she was hittin' on me... I swear sometimes things just go over my head still... Miss our Good Times!

Report Abuse


Should men get manicures or pedicures?
Theres nothing wrong with a man keeping his hands and feet taken care of. There is a new term Metrosexual.....men are doing alot of the beauty things that woman do and its not considered gay as it was at one time. The only thing I wouldnt want is for a man to have clear nail polish put on either hands or feet nails.......
Pedicures for sure! They make your feet look and feel nice. Nothing worse then a nice looking guy with nasty feet and toenails.
yes, it is perfectly normal.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
umm sure why not? my guy friend gets them.. he's the opposite of gay too. one has to look nice, don't they? Plus it's refreshing and relaxing.
Manicures no. Pedicures yes. I don't want my man tearing up the sheets or scratching up my shins with hawk toes.
doesn't matter


as long as it doesn't have color.. :P


But it is gross when guys don't take care of their nails and there is dirt and stuff .. eww
i see men get them all the time if u want to go ahead! just dont paint your nails now that will look a lil creepy:)
hygiene is hygiene.





if your nails look bad and gross definitely do it.





just don't get nail polish.





It's that simple.
pedicures, but not in public, lol
neither cause we are men


but to answer your question


i'd say manicure cause it has the word man in it
pedicures
I would prefer it, everyone needs clean and healthy nails...
NOOOOOO!!!!!
neither?


i mean its okay if they like file their nails so theyre not gross but thats aboout it
I think if they get both it shows that they take care of their self.
Yeah... cause nothing sounds more manly than going in for a mani pedi...
that is seriously gay.....
It's up to the man. My husband (when I drag him along) comes with me to get a pedi.
definitely.
neither
neither.
Mani padi's


just felt like sayinq that
no! so wrong!
NO!
neither





they should get implants. x3
only if they have froto feet
yes
yeah both but just a clear coat
both
both

No comments:

Post a Comment