Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you like a man who is manicured?

And is a pedicure going too far?Do you like a man who is manicured?
I think it is great...that way your stray toes nails aren't stabbing me in the leg!Do you like a man who is manicured?
I like a man who is manicured and nothing wrong with men getting pedicures either.
A man should always keep his fingernails in check, toenails too..





Any decent woman doesn't want a claw near her precious parts!
Yep would sound gay to me to be honest I like pedicures but not if my man knows what it is ... its like knowing what a blusher and foundation is , slightly worryin
As long as you just get the nails buffed for a shine and don't actually get them polished I think it's o.k.
I say a man can get the full monty - mani and pedi.
no rough and ready for me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment