Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it manly or feminine for a man to get a manicure?

Neither, I think it's very metrosexual. And I'd worry about a guy concerned about his physical beauty to the point where he'd want to have pretty hands. I'd rather have a wood chopping, beer drinkin' dude that would toss me over his shoulder and head for the woodpile without worrying about chipping a nail.Is it manly or feminine for a man to get a manicure?
Feminine. Guy's who do girly things are gay. THEY think they are all tough and manly but it is just plain gay.Is it manly or feminine for a man to get a manicure?
I take my boyfriend to get a manicure every two weeks. I don't want to date a dude with bad cuticles. It's manly as longs as you don't get clear polish!
It depends on how regularly you get a manicure! If you do it about once every one or more months, than that's not that feminine, but if you get it done more than once a single week, than thats very feminine.
It's OK, especially when you need to make the best impression that you can.
manly, in this day and age. At least it shows that the guy looks after himself.
manly. you want good looking hands.
its nothing, why u people care about others business, let people do wht they want...
I think it is okay for a man to get a manicure. It just shows that they care about their appearance especially if they have jobs that require their hands to get dirty. It's nasty for a man to have dirt under their fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment