Sunday, February 7, 2010

Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?

So, on a whim the other day, I went and got a manicure and pedicure. Without much thought they put shiny clear polish on my toenails and clear matte polish on my fingernails. So it made me think, what do others think of this?


What do you think of Men getting manicures?


What about pedicures?


What about polish?


If yes, polish on the hands, feet, or both?


What kind of polish?


the clear matte, the clear shiny, or colored?


please answer all these question!


thanksMen and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
.a nice manicure on a man looks good... at least he is showing he cares about his appearances.


As for the polish.. ummmm no way.


I don't care what color clear or matte...just no way.


Polish to me on a man looks gay. That is MY personal opinionMen and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
listen to the song '; i'm still a guy'; by brad paisley and ull see how i feel about that. thats just cause i'm a country redneck though. actually i am a girl and i really think it would be weird to see a guy w/ polish on but a manicure and a pedicure aint bad i guess. just my personal opinion.
its gay thing

No comments:

Post a Comment