Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?

I'm a 22 yr old college student. I'm graduating next week. I figured, what the hell... so I scheduled a manicure, pedicure, and facial for myself 4 next week right after finals, a few days before the graduation ceremony. Should i be looking forward to this? or should i cancel? what do you think? If you think i should go ahead and do it, should i call to add a massage to my appointment too? The massages cost $45/75 for 30/60 minutes.


thanks


-MikeI'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?
HELL NO! THATS GAY!!!!!I'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?
go for it add the massage you'll be sooo glad you did. there is absolutly nothing wrong with men going to the spa. why is it that so many people think that it is taboo for men to pamper themselves or to feel good about themselves. i am so glad that you are going for it. do not cancel. you will enjoy it! i have a lot of male clients and they love to come to the salon and be pampered....sometimes even more than female clients.
Definitely don't cancel! Pamper yourself - male or female, manis and pedis and facials and massages are great way to take care of yourself and to just generally destress and feel good. I would definitely call and throw the massage on there.





Enjoy it!!
Hahahah be excited!!


Except why manicure and pedi?


Keep facial and massage, have fun!! And congrats on the whole graduating thing
Of course you should be excited! It is a good thing to splurge and treat yourself. Especially if you are graduating!
sure be excited,its pampering and refreshing...enjoy
hell ya be excited !its ur graduation treat
keep it.


to hell with the world


you will be so very relaxxxxxxxxeeeddddd/////


:P
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥? I would!!!
yes
this is extremely weird..... r u gay?? this isnt somethin guys should do........ get a real life!!
of course, why would you cancel? as long as you got the money, definitely do the massage as well. they'll all make you feel great %26amp; relaxed. you deserve it anyways.. congrats on graduating =)

No comments:

Post a Comment