Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are men's manicured / kept eyebrows attractive to women. Do you assume a man is gay if kept ?

Yes, it's attractive to me. Any man who takes care of himself and appearance is much more attractive than unkempt.


Who wants to stare at a uni-brow all night long.


No, I would not think a man was gay for being well groomed.


One of the things that turns me on about my Soldier is that he is so clean cut and well groomed. Clean, cut nails, shaved face, tight haircut, pressed clothes....HOT!Are men's manicured / kept eyebrows attractive to women. Do you assume a man is gay if kept ?
As opposed to nasty nails and a small forest above your eyes, yes! I do not assume a guy is gay if they like to be clean. That is just stupid. I mean don't go full out painting your nails (not even clear, it is weird when they are too shiny) or waxing those brows to a nice arch, but just be in control of what is going on.





Stay classy San Diego.Are men's manicured / kept eyebrows attractive to women. Do you assume a man is gay if kept ?
I'll be honest i don't assume hes gay but i presume he will be high maintenance and love himself more,maybe thats bad of me but i have to be honest.
I think of a manicured man, the same as I think of a manicured woman!





Too much time on their hands!
If they look the part; then you are.


I'm always suspicious of guys too worried about appearance.
no hell no...a man should take care of himself...if he has any self respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment