Friday, February 5, 2010

Should men get manicures and pedicures?

Do women like a man who gets manicures and pedicures?Should men get manicures and pedicures?
Sounds like a plan.Should men get manicures and pedicures?
I do my boyfriend gets his done when I go. Look at it this way, if you take an interests in you, the ladies will too.
no.
yes men should keep up their hygiene with an occasional pedicure and manicure, no one wants rough hands and feet rubbing on them.
Uhmm not really makes them less manly lol...not into metrosexual guys
As long as they aren't getting their nails painted, even the clear stuff, it's nice to have a man really cleaned up sometimes. I wish my husband would take better care of his face. I think a facial, and getting all those pores cleaned out, would be better than a manicure.
yes! especially pedicures!! i love guys with nice looking feet! manicures don't really matter tho.
only if they're gay. my banker is like that. he's so cute...most gay men are. LOL





what was i saying?...oh yeah...its more of a female thing to do.
My friends and I usually would think of someone who is a guy, who gets a manicure as a friend.
Sure I like a man that takes care of himself
i guess they could....
Different women like different things. It just depends on their taste.





If you are worried about what a women thinks, just don't tell her until things become serious, if they do.





But as long as you don't start painting your nails bright pink, I think that there is nothing wrong with it. Men should spend more time trying to have a polished appearance.
Sure, why not? If they want to, let em go ahead!
Absolutely no....
its your decison... but heres the thing sum girls like guys who do keep themselves up and two it makes you look like a clean healthy person... three it makes you feel alot better

No comments:

Post a Comment