Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do men like getting manicures or pedicures?

yes they do. real men or men in general are embarrassed to say or to admitted it. but my boyfriend let me do him. i do it part time at a salon. use him like a guinea pig and he really likes it, but he says he wouldn't be caught dead in one of those places because he says its gay. but if he knew how many guy clients i have that get pedicures or manicures, shaves, bleaching, dye jobs, waxes. some men want to look good and its not bad. i keep my guy looking good and he isn't gay.Do men like getting manicures or pedicures?
Seriously not! But the smell of nailpolish is a turn on for me...I love dat smell...Do men like getting manicures or pedicures?
No.
my ex used to love to go with me and get a pedicure
no,at least not real men
no, waste of money
Gay guys
Never had a real manicure and pedicure is out of the question. Rather have an all over massage. I would even take reflexology.

No comments:

Post a Comment