Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is an acrylic french manicure to feminine for a man?

I would like to experience what it is like. :o)Is an acrylic french manicure to feminine for a man?
Life is very short on this earth. If you want to experience ';acrylic french manicure';, go for it.





Don't worry about what other people think, unless you yourself have a gender identity problem.





I get my nails manicured every two weeks. No nail polish as I use a cream and my manicurist buff's my nails until they shine and feel like silk.





From a french clinical psychiatrist.Is an acrylic french manicure to feminine for a man?
its bad for your nails and yes its extremely femanine
GAY, but if that's your thing go for it.
yes hell yes
yes. some women don't even get them! why would a man even think about getting one?!
way feminine
Duh
Yes unless you're gay. Then I say go for it.
I'm with u i would like to try it also.
dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment