Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?

I'm a 22 yr old college student. I'm graduating next week. I figured, what the hell... so I scheduled a manicure, pedicure, and facial for myself 4 next week right after finals, a few days before the graduation ceremony. Should i be looking forward to this? or should i cancel? what do you think? If you think i should go ahead and do it, should i call to add a massage to my appointment too? The massages cost $45/75 for 30/60 minutes. Which one should i go for 30 min or 60 min?


thanks


-MikeI'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?
Your really in for it man. Facials are nice, but the manicure and pedicure can be brutal. However, given how us guys usually care for our feet... I have no doubt the ladies would appreciate the results. Get a face, head and neck massage along with it... now those are awesome. Go for 30. Part of it is if the person doing it is any good. You can always go back again if they did a good job. Usually though, you won't likely get a good massage at a nail place, you would have to go to a spa or legit massage place.I'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?
Good for you! I definitely think you should go through with it.. what the hell man college is hard work!! Just go for it.. and if you have the money then DEF. go for the 60 min massage... 30 minutes just isn't long enough.





PAMPER baby.. you will feel soooo good after:)





hey.. can I come:P just jokinnggg!





AND P.S... it is not ';gay'; you arrogant jerk... it's stupid people who classify these things as ';feminine'; when really.. men go all the time.. why not?? When people say it's ';gay'; they are really just not as secure as you are with your sexuality.. and if you are gay.. then I hope you didn't get offended by that guys rude comment:)
Dude. There is NOTHING gay about pampering yourself. You have worked hard to get to where you are at. TREAT YOURSELF. You will look and feel better. If you can afford it....to Hell with negative opinions. Go for the entire package.


Congrats on making it. KUDOS to you.
If you think it will be fun then be happy about it. You should no rely on others to tell you your thoughts atnd feelings.
I think if that sounds fun to you, then you should be excited. But don't tell your girlfriend
lol
no gay
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment