Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?

I'm a 22 yr old college student. I'm graduating next week. I figured, what the hell... so I scheduled a manicure, pedicure, and facial for myself 4 next week right after finals, a few days before the graduation ceremony. Should i be looking forward to this? or should i cancel? what do you think?


thanks


-MikeI'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?
Look forward to it and relax. It will be great to have some pampering and men and woman enjoy it. You will feel refreshed and probably more healthly :)





You go get that facial!I'm a man and I'm schedued to get a facial, manicure, and pedicure next week, should i be excited?
enjoy it. de-stressing about school is different then de-stressing about other things. Try new things. and it's fun!!! so relax.
I have never had one but I hear they are relaxing I think you should go ahead and pamper yourself
sounds great. you will be really relaxed and feel great.
Fun! I like guys who know how to take care of themselves.
that sounds like fun! can i come?
r u gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment