Friday, February 5, 2010

Manicures for men, is that common?

I thought maybe movie stars, or the swishy types would do this, but it seems to be more common. I live in a rural area, no one out here has heard of such a thing.Manicures for men, is that common?
sigh. i hate tht trend. tht just irks the crap outta me tht guys would care so much about their nails...i dunno.Manicures for men, is that common?
It is common amongst the homosexual community.
I'm in college and also learning how to do manicures. I have asked guys to let me practice on them and they have let me. But, I think the only reason they let me is because they think I'm pretty and like the idea of a pretty girl holding their hand for 30 minutes. I even noticed one getting a rise in his Levi's. heeheehee
Only gay males get manicures, AND I HATE GAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment