Sunday, February 7, 2010

POLL- MEN- do you keep your 'DOWNSTAIRS' area MANICURED? WOMEN- what are you thoughts on the subject?

And I'm not talking about your lawns!POLL- MEN- do you keep your 'DOWNSTAIRS' area MANICURED? WOMEN- what are you thoughts on the subject?
Yes ma'am!POLL- MEN- do you keep your 'DOWNSTAIRS' area MANICURED? WOMEN- what are you thoughts on the subject?
I just like them trimmed a little, not shaved, I don't want him to look like a prepubescent boy.
Yes the ol man does and I for one am thankful that he does....nasty hair in the teeth....yuk!
Yes I do keep it groomed and trimmed





I have actually ';carefullly'; shaved the twins and made sure the bush around the tree trunk is nice and trimmed and not growing wild





Have to keep things looking good cuz never know when visitors might come by
Yes, yes I do.
Yeah i think guys should get waxed, It's much better. Me, personally i like waxing, it's better, i hate hair that aint on my head!
I prefer the area to be shaved or trimmed. We don't like getting noodles stuck in our teeth any more than guys do.
leave it as normal
Yeah, I do. Do you want to see???
I get waxed
I keep it well manicured. Some areas clean, some with trimmed growth. It's how I prefure it and no one has complained.
I would hope that guys would keep their basements clean..........I won't go down if it's all messy. =)





LOL!
shaved to setting #3
Shaved or Trimmed
neat and trim is great, bald is BAD, super fuzzy is GROSS
Shave the goods, trim the nest. That's my motto.
nice and trim, who like a wookie bush?
very important. No one likes the snake in tall grass

No comments:

Post a Comment