Friday, February 5, 2010

MEN: Manicures/Pedicures - EVER GOTTEN ONE?

Have you? Did you like it/them? What is your story?MEN: Manicures/Pedicures - EVER GOTTEN ONE?
No. When I was like 5 my grandmother used to paint my sisters nails, and then paint clear nail polish on mines lol. Don't do that anymore.


Regards: j~swiftMEN: Manicures/Pedicures - EVER GOTTEN ONE?
Yes





My mother did that to me once for fun (not kidding) just because she had a kit and wanted to try it out.





It was a pedicure, I'd be shy having a manicure and nice-looking nails... that'd just be TOO feminine.
Never have dude but it is okay if you want to do it. I wear flip-flops all the time, so I do my own feet and toes to keep them looking nice.
never.





http://theclickinfo.com/cse:Manicures.tu鈥?/a>
dont get a mani but men do get pedis so dont be scared
i got a pedi w/ my aunt when i was14-15. i wouldnt say i liked it but i did like how my feet felt afterwards.
just cut your nails!
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment