Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it effeminate for a man to get a manicure?

What about a pedicure?Is it effeminate for a man to get a manicure?
Not at all...without fail, everytime I go to my nail salon, there is ALWAYS at least 2 guys there getting a mani/ pedi...and really, what girl wants to date a guy who doesn't take care of something as simple as his nails.Is it effeminate for a man to get a manicure?
No, of course not.





Good hygiene is VERY attractive.
A manicure is 50/50 but a pedicure is part of hygiene
There are studies that men who are millionaires are much more likely to get pedicures and manicures than blue collar workers. So, if you want to be a millionaire get manicures and pedicures!!! :)
I've known many men to do both...especially those in 'professional' jobs (businessmen, physicians, attorneys, that sort of thing)...and the pedis for men who expose their feet a lot (my ex was outside all summer long for his job scouting games and he always wore sandals, so would get pedicures).
I give myself manicures. My normal routine is: tidy cuticles, shape nails, apply nail hardener. Sometimes I will wear coloured nail polish, mainly black, blue or purple.
Only for a job interview that promises a six figure income.
not at all


Iknow so many people that get that and much more


facials, waxing...you name it

No comments:

Post a Comment