Friday, February 5, 2010

Women: do you like MANLY RUGGED man or well manicured SENSITIVE types better?

I like the manly rugged kind of guys. They are so hot. Who wants a sensitive guy, they are cry babies and mamas boys. I like guys that are outside working all day and come home all dirty. Nothing like a dirty guy, that totally turns me on.Women: do you like MANLY RUGGED man or well manicured SENSITIVE types better?
manly, rugged guys all have a sensitive part in there someplace......the manicured part, like nails or a lawn......totally uselessWomen: do you like MANLY RUGGED man or well manicured SENSITIVE types better?
Can't I have both? =(





In reality, I don't think I could put up with either of the extremes. Somewhere in the middle would be nice.
I like rugged men.
i like wealthy, highly educated, on the top of the social stairs, suit wearing men. i will manicure him myself
i liked the more rugged men, with a romantic side. but sensitive is nice too, as long as they dont cry for everything, cuz then it just gets annoying.
Sensitive
manly rugged...mmmmmm..yummy
Honestly...I prefer ';Rockstar'; on the outside and ';Intellectual'; on the inside.
Im into the rugged, truck drivin, skoal chewin, beer drinkin kinda men. Maybe its cause Im a country girl though.
rugged long hair tatooed manly men
little bit of this, little bit of that.
i like manly, sensitive and caring men. don't really care about their nails as long as they're clean when they need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment