Friday, February 5, 2010

Ladies, how do u feel about men getting manicures?

I don't mind it, I'd rather see some clean, nicely trimmed nails than some jagged hangnails, and dirt under the nails anyday.Ladies, how do u feel about men getting manicures?
I wish my husband would.Ladies, how do u feel about men getting manicures?
I don't have a prob with it, just so we are not wearing the same nail color! lol
absolutely normal..as a matter of fact hygenic..way to go pal..total turn on.;)
nothing
I think it's good.. There's nothing worse than a man with rough hands
i actually like it only on preppy guys or otherwise its kinda gay.
no problem. so long as you don't wear any colors it is very manly and has been going on for a very long time. most executives have them. besides a man is sexy with neat pretty hands.
To each his own
i think it's hot...i dont like a guy with dirt in his nails...since im in business...i like a man in a suit...with nice clean hands and nails.
I think its cool..for a man to care about his hands is excellent hygiene and I wish more men would do it!Its not a gay thing by the way just good grooming!
It's okay whats wrong with men that want to take care of themselves. And don't say only guys that are GAY do it b/c my husband is sooo far from that.
neat
i think it is really nice
Let people be people.





If they're gay...big friggin deal!!
doesn't bother me....you know, ';to each, his own';.
i think its fine good they care about themselves
I think every man should keep up with their apperance. I dont think it is cute for a man to have dirty nails and a cracky palm. but it all depends on the person, not all women feel that way.
I just gave my b/f a full foot treatment and pedicure and he loved it,I think it is nice for a man to keep care of his skin and nails!
I think they may be gay,or just very clean and neat.
its cool, but I would not date him (unless he were irresistible)
they'll be gay
that's nice
i don't mind it. men need clean/neat nails just as much a women do.
its cool...... guys with long fingernails are GROSS!
honey, get one.......this way when we go out, ur hands look and feel great......i dont think its gay !!


i cant suck ur fingers if u dont!!
ummm i dont think man are made to get manicures. Ithink women are more suited for that.





why do you ask?
If they are goth that is hawt. If they are not well they are weird.
Fine. But buy you can't use my cherry red polish.


LOL
No, not into it. I like a real man who gets his hands dirty. I don't get manicures myself, that's too prissy.
If they have a dirty job, then I think it is OK for special occasions.Some stains can only be removed by a manicurist, and everyone wants to look their best at certain functions. But, if they just want pretty hands all the time, that is a little wierd. I would probably wonder if they were gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment