Friday, February 5, 2010

Do manicured nails make men gay?

nope. unless you have colored manicured nails.





I believe it is a sign of cultured cleanliness. But it has to be kept really clean and the manicure does not flake. a weekly cleaning and application would be great.Do manicured nails make men gay?
Not necessarily, but I actually begin to doubt.Do manicured nails make men gay?
Haha! In some cultures straight men don't bother much with personal grooming (or in some countries, personal hygiene) but in others, presentation and looks are considered important, and it may even be considered rude or disrespectful to shake hands with someone when you have dirty nails.
if it is black, he must be some Rakista
no but its not attractive to see men with manicured nails
no,of curz not!





it's called hygiene...





who likes men with dirty nails? yuck!
my uncle does have it... but it's not that really colorful... it's probably clear or the hard-to-see ones... it's not that his gay, it's just being neat and tidy...
Only if its like pastel colors and w/ glitters on it. So gay :)
yes well in my opinion
No, if your living in Tondo Manila
No, I think the sexual preference make men gay
I don't think this is an indication of sexual preference. This is accusatory. Baka hampasin kita ng handbag ko! Hmmmp.
No. My friend gets his nails done and he's not gay but perhaps vain? I do like his nails and it's nice to see a man who knows how to take care of his body.
NO gay men make manicured nails though
I had a pedicure and it felt great and I'm not gay, they didn't pain my nails, though.
Not necessarily, i just consider them anal.
No.. not because of manicured nails.


Yes you can say it makes them gay because of the private parts disorder !!! men after men instead women.
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment