Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it gay to get a manicure if you are a man?

I think my buddy is gay because he goes and then he get clear polish on them. If he is not gay, should I tell him that people will think he is because he gets a manicure?Is it gay to get a manicure if you are a man?
yes it is. unless you are black. black men will sometimes do this as a show of power/money. but generally speaking...any man other then a black popimp is probly gayIs it gay to get a manicure if you are a man?
I think you are being rude by calling someone ';gay'; just because they like to keep themselves clean-cut.





Guys get manicures before weddings ALL the time, and sometimes even without the wedding. I find it no problem at all and should not be seen as a sexual orientation.


When you use the word ';gay'; is sounds like you are calling him a ';retard'; and I hate when people use the word gay to reference that someone is retarded or an idiot. Like ';Omg, that shirt is so gay!'; or ';You can't come to the movies with me? Wow you're gay.';





Lastly, who the hell cares what anyone else thinks?!?!?!?!?!
no it isn't.





getting a regular manicure can help prevent fungus build-up. it can also help with splitting cuticles that bleed and become infected. everyone really should get manicures.





the clear polish, most likely, is an anti-fungal barrier that will also allow the nail to grow stronger.





nothing wrong with wanting to have nice hands.
well the whole nail polish thing is not needed if they are doing it right and buff his nails, so I would double check if he really has polish put on, but MINUS the polish why on earth do you have to think he is gay because he actually takes care of the one part of his body that says so much about him as a person.





For instance in this day and age you if lucky to get to the interview stage, you get ONE chance to make a good impression, so as you walk in the room hold out your hand for a firm [ish] hand shake and one guy has nubs with dirty nails and last weeks oil change still stuck under his nails and the other guy has manly but clean and smart nails which one would YOU pick.





To be honest a lot of females look at a mans hands, after all that might be what is touching them at some later date so hell no I would rather not risk having some delicate area torn up by hang nails and dirt going where it should not...........but hey if you think its ';gay'; maybe he has managed to work this all out for him self.
Well, the good ol boys from the country would probably say yes. But I grew up in the big city and both male and female professionals consider manicures a normal part of good grooming.





If you you live in the city and your buddy works with people then it's not likely people will think he's gay - just well groomed.
Oh yes, how utterly Gay! I know I always assume one is gay because they like clean, nice looking finger nails. Just as I must assume a guy is a real ';manly man'; if his nails are encrusted with grease and grime.





I think you will find many women like it when a man goes further then just showering and shaving, to take care of his appearance.
Well in my opinion it's not ';gay'; to get a manicure if your a man. But I have a family friend who is gay that gets manicures all the time. So maybe it is, or maybe it isn't. But yes, you should tell him.
Yes. It is your job from this day forward to make fun of him. Does he also shave his chest and/or legs? I'll bet he does.





There is nothing wrong w/ being gay, but something about metrosexuals drives me nuts.
No. But its very 'metro'. I get mani's and pedi's all the time. They make your fingers and toes look great. I don't put the clear polish on them though because it looks too glossy and unnatural.
No, getting a manicure when you're a guy is not gay. Not at all. I'd rather my guy to have nice clean nails then to have dirty scummy lookin' ones.
So looking nice and well kept is a gay quality...
A man with good nails is hot. It dosent make him gay maby meterosexual or something.
Many men get manicures. It doesn't mean you are gay. You are very narrow minded if you think so.
Yeah, that's pretty gay...not that there is anything wrong with being gay but it's definitely gay......
looking nice is not gay


maybe it relaxes him.
NO. Even Bernie Mac got manicures and he's not gay.
Leave him alone! He can get a manicure if he wants one. Treat it as a jokey, funny thing.
No, but thinking it's gay means you're ignorant.
It is not gay really do you want me to do yours just hit me up
No cause business men always have their nails and hands done
yep
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment