Friday, February 5, 2010

Can men get french manicures?

if they can,how do u tell the nail artist?wont they not allow it?cause its gay.i want to get a french manicure on my fingers and toes.Can men get french manicures?
If the nail people can get money, They for sure will do it.But it might cost a little more money.Can men get french manicures?
Yes you can....





I have been getting Man/Pedi for some time now.Typically my fingers and toes are done with a clear coat only.





I must say though, that on occasion I have had a french style done on my toes, as well as having them painted dark blue or black.





Go for it!
You can.


No one can stop you, because it'd be against the rights listed in the constitution. It is a little strange though. Clear coats, and maybe a pedicure/massage would be alright though.





It's up to you though I guess.


Manicures and pedicures aren't only girl things I suppose.
Just walk in a nail salon and say you want to get your nails did and just ask them to give a french mani/pedi. As long as they get money, of course they'll do it. If you go to an Asian place, they may talk about you in their language but whatever, do what you like.
Yes. You can. The nail artist is paid in full to do her/his job, so she/he should be happy to do it. If they laugh, that is their problem. You can. I think it is okay, but get a natural tan color for your nails, or a clear coat.
Go for it!!! They'll do it! ..and if not, spend your $ somewhere else! But, I would think anyone (for the most part) would do it with no questions. I think it'll look great, and It'll make you feel nice and girlie and cute! Do it!
Yes you can just go and say, Hi I want a French manicure and pedicure.


I see guys at the saloon all the time to get their hands,feet and eyebrows and they are not necessary gay.....
they have to do it.


it doesnt matter if they think it ';gay';


if ur paying them, they have to do it.
They'll do anything to your nails that you want them to as long as you're a paying customer.
money is money so they wont give you a problem, but i wouldnt advise doing it.
yeah they'll do it, they may just look at you kinda funny thats all!:)
you could but it would look weird lol. why not just get clear or something
wtf no
no if they get money for it they're fine. lol. but just get like a clear coat...

No comments:

Post a Comment