Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do women think it is weird if a man likes getting Manicures and Pedicures or do you like it?

i like it. i think that everyone should be able to get pampered in some way. some men work very hard and they deserve it! i also find it sexy that a man is confident enough to go into a nail salon and get a mani and pedi ;)Do women think it is weird if a man likes getting Manicures and Pedicures or do you like it?
A weekly manicure is not unbearable for a man if he really needs it. For example, if he is an auto mechanic or works in a factory. Clean nails are a lot more attractive. A guy getting a pedicure every other month is not a bad thing either. Who wants to snuggle with a man with hobbit feet that have an inch of dead skin on the bottom of them?? yuck! I say, if a man keeps it simple and doesn't get these things done on a very strict schedule, then it's alright.Do women think it is weird if a man likes getting Manicures and Pedicures or do you like it?
if ur meh dad, hellz yeah u get a manipedi!
If You Was My Dad I Would Be So embarrased And No I Think It Might Look Gay ?If I Saw A Man sat Der getting a manicure saying ';i think im going to grow them abit longer , so you can do more with then next time'; all i have to say is haaaa
No. What's wrong with pampering and taking care of yourself? Nothing!





When I worked at a spa, we had about 10% male clients, 90% female.
No, it being clean
I dont think is it weird but i would want my man to get one
yes it is a good thing to do
I don't think it's weird at all. Business men tend to do this more because they need to look nice. Good grooming is never wrong.
yeah, i think it's weird if they go to the nail salon %26amp; get it done.


but if they just take care of their nails (clipping) at home, then it's fine.
I really feel those things are meant for pretty women and not for handsome guys.


Guys rugged looks are only adorable, they must be neat but not so beauty conscious
I would think it was a bit weird.
Going to a salon to get it done... ya kinda weird.





But girls still like to have a guy who takes care of their nails.. just by themselves and not at a salon~!
Noo I don't like that! I know some men like to take care of their looks, but I don't know the way I see it manicures and pedicures are a girl thing. That's just my opinion.
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment