Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For girls...What do you think of a man getting a manicure?

i 'm not gay but i do get manicures every 15 days, i think is clean what do you girls think?For girls...What do you think of a man getting a manicure?
I hate it when I'm with a guy who has calloused rough hands... it feels terrible on the skin! Men who get manicures are metrosexuals, meaning they care about looking and feeling clean, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't go overboard and paint them pink, go right ahead and get those hands manicured... Trust me women appreciate soft clean hands more =]For girls...What do you think of a man getting a manicure?
I think it's a little fruity


I wouldn't want my man to be more high maintenance than me
I think thats Great!!!


Women look at your hands to. And i would be WAY more attacted to a guy with pretty nails than a guy with ugly nails.


but i think thats kinda hot.
I think it's just fine! Nobody likes a man with dirty yucky fingernails. I don't see it (getting a manicure) as gay. Just don't wear nail polish unless you're Emo, then I guess you will wear black polish, lol!
Guys will definitely score points with me if they get a mani now and again. Personally, it shows cleanliness and a good sense of hygiene. It is very stereotypical to say: ';Oh that is something a gay, bi, and/or metro-sexual would do.'; Mani and Pedi's are very popular among straight men. They care about themselves and their appearance. Additionally, these guys usually are very detailed orientated and too will notice if 'ladies' take care of their own hands and feet. Keep getting you mani's!!!
not unless u r bi then its ok
I like my mans ruff, dirty, hard working hands, but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I would be weirded out if he did it, but that is just because it is soooo not him.


I love him for the hard working redneck he is.
Well it depends if you get them painted a color ( like red or purple) Its kinda weird but if you JUST get them cleaned its hygenic and its perfectly alright to do.
weird.............
Nothing wrong with it once in a while, though I would get concerned of you altered your behavior to maintain it. I mean, a man can't be afriad of getting his hands dirty or calloused or his nails chipped.
It doesnt mean your gay, I agree. It just means you care for your fingers. A lot of guys have nasty fingers ,so its a change that you actiually care. Dont worry abut it =)
its really weird. Just use nail clippers like the majority of men out there.
I think its cool. Its all part of the metrosexual phase, righht? I like men who are clean cut, but there are limits. As long as you are not wearing glossy polish and your nails are appropriate length for a man (SHORT), then go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment