Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I get my man to do manicure, pedi and facial?

I want him to agree to do these things with me...he doesnt because he thinks its girly and all..but for me its staying healthy and clean ..help plzHow do I get my man to do manicure, pedi and facial?
Many guys do these things and actually became regulars at the beauty parlours. So what!!! They wanna portray a well kept image and there is nothing wrong with that. I hate seeing guys who have their nails filled with dirt and their toes looking like they have been dancing in the backdam. Facials are also hygienic, the same as washing your face in the nights. Only men insecure about themselves make a big deal about these things.How do I get my man to do manicure, pedi and facial?
OooooOO,, yea,, it can be tough to ask a manly-man to do something that feminine. Tell him that all the guys are doing it, and dont let him talk to any guys after you tell him that.





Or,, just bribe him.
Wow! I would love having my wife do that for me, I think I'll suggest it to her. Start with giving him a shampoo. He shouldn't object to something like that, then work your way into a facial. He'll be too relaxed by then to balk. Then move to his hands. The feet might be tricky. I personally don't like anyone touching my feet. By the time you're finished with him though, he might be putty in your hands...and the bj wasn't such a bad suggestion either, Country Boy.
Advise him that many men do get these things done. If he does not believe, then ask him to go to the shop and ask the workers there. Also, it wouldn't be bad if you enticed him with a reward such as a bj.
What does all this stuff have to go with being ';healthy and clean';? If he takes showers he's clean, and nobody needs a manicure or any of this other stuff to be healthy.





He's made his feelings clear. Stop nagging him. If you don't want a guy who is unwilling to be pimped up, dump him and find some metrosexual who actually likes this stuff.
why do girls want guys to do it





my girlfriend wants me to do the same things on her birthday








http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>








why would u want a guy do do these things
there really is not way to get a str8 guy to do something that is not considered masculine by the commen census. just ask him to do it as something special u two can do together every now and then.
He is a man....not a woman....get some gay friends and have them do it instead....leave your man alone and let him be a man. Feminizing your man will only make him resent you in the long run.
facial is good for skin
tell him. he liveing 2007. not the medevil agees. tell him hight gene is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment