Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guys & Men do you get manicures and pedicures? If yes, why? If no why not? Would you condisder getting them?

I was not satisfied with Y!A categories to put this question in; therefore that is why I chose this one hoping to get more honest anwers.Guys %26amp; Men do you get manicures and pedicures? If yes, why? If no why not? Would you condisder getting them?
Both my Husband and my Sons go with me. I had to force my Husband but once he started going he got hooked. My Husband is definitely straight, we've been married 20 years. My oldest son is 24 and he's straight, he loves it too. My youngest son is gay and he is 23 and he also loves it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man taking care of his feet and hands. They look neat and clean...plus I pay for all of them!!! It's and extra incentive!!! It's something we do as a family!!!Guys %26amp; Men do you get manicures and pedicures? If yes, why? If no why not? Would you condisder getting them?
As a gift, I had a manicure done once. I don't like being so it wasn't something I enjoyed but she did do a good job. Being a mechanic at the time though, she had her work cut out for her and as nice as it did look, it didn't last very long.





I wouldn't do it again as I said, I do not like being touched and it was very uncomfortable for me.
No, I don't.





Because my dad is against anything not ';masculine'; and would probably kill me if I did. But I wouldn't mind getting them.





It's no big deal to me lol, I'm secure in myself. I'm game for anything.
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.





Don't WANT my feet being ';pretty-fied,'; none.








C
No. I don't want to feel emasculated.
No, I don't. I don't see the point. I can trim my own nails and it only takes a few seconds.
i WOULD get one, but i havent yet.
I've got a pedicure, my sister made me go with her. It was terrible.
I just don't feel the need, nor desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment