Friday, February 5, 2010

Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?

So i saw a posting by another yahoo answers poster and he mentioned a man's pedicure. So i made me think, what do others think of this?


What do you think of Men getting manicures?


What about pedicures?


What about polish?


If yes, polish on the hands, feet, or both?


What kind of polish?


the clear matte, the clear shiny, or colored?


please answer all these question!


thanksMen and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
I think it's fine guys need to be pampered too. My BF loves going and getting pedicure's with me (his feet need it lol).


He hasn't gotten a manicure cause he doesn't really need one but I know he would be up for it.


polish is fine


both


clear matte or clear shiny





I don't have a problem with guys wearing colored nail polish I'm just not a fan (unless they are like gothic or what-not).Men and Manicures and Pedicures?!?!?
I think it's nice to see a man who cares enough about his appearance to get a manicure or pedicure once in a while. Maybe just for special occasions. It would be weird if it was a weekly thing or any type of routine.





I think men should just get them cleaned, filed and shaped - no polish.
I've had a pediucre in Las Vegas and on a cruise ship to Alaska. Loved them both times. Treat your feet from time to time. I'm not a fan of male manicures though, seems a bit to metrosexual to me.
I have never waxed my brows, or any other hairs. I do not do pedicures or manciures but when I broke my foot the lady kindly filed my toenails and it felt good. lol, but I would never do it on my own.
I don't think that's good. I mean to each there own but men in my family don't groom themselves in that way. they all have working mans hands....rough and callused up.
its gay
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment