Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Men getting Manicures and Pedicures, whare are your thoughs?

Voice your opinion about how you feel about guys getting a manicure and or pedicure? Is it to girly or gay? Does it make them (us) less of a man? What woman think about thier guys getting manicures or pedicures?





Just to let you know, I get monthly manicures, and the occasional Pedicure...I also get ';clear coat'; on my nails.Men getting Manicures and Pedicures, whare are your thoughs?
Not all of us men are naturally great at taking care of ourselfs in that department, and if it makes you feel good about you, then I say do it. Let people think what they will, you know who you are, thats all that should matter. And if you're single, it doesn't hurt to look good. I go get my eye brows done, and I'm considering starting to get a pedicure once a month or so. I'd get a manicure to but I can't kick the habit of picking my nails, for them to even grow out. So I say do what you need to, to look and feel good and take care of yourself. And that my friend doesn't make you gay, it makes you concious of your looks and health. Neither of which are a bad thing these days.Men getting Manicures and Pedicures, whare are your thoughs?
I've bitten my nails for 30 years, and I've steadily quit that over the last 2 years. So I got my first manicure last week. I finally had nails and they were pretty damaged. For 12 bucks, it's a bit like getting a haircut. Odd that those who called it gay don't know how to use apostrophes.

Report Abuse



It wouldn't bother me, but it might bother some women. I, personally, like men who don't try to act all manly and are just themselves. And, i'd perfer a man getting a manicure/pedicure, it just shows he can take care of himself.
i think generally america would think it's gay. but thats just how it is.





personally: whatever you have to do to keep clean, i like men that flaunt their femininity more than anything.
It is always good to take care of your body part. As you get older nails discolor and die out. so it is important to get them clean. It does not matter men or women.
Maybe I'm biased but I don't think that there is anything wrong with it because you are just trying to have your nails look nice and not like Sasquatch.
Gay lol
Your gay
I don't see anything wrong with it.
i think it gives the message u are gay or unmanly girls will not date u if they think u r a woss
its gay

No comments:

Post a Comment