Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To women-Is it cool for a man to get professional manicures?

I've just recently stopped biting my fingernails, and now need to learn how to properly groom them. They grow fast, and are growing up past the tips of my fingers now. Some people are saying they look good, and some say they're too long. I need to know what length women think looks best on a guy, should I clip them, file them, keep them the length they are, or just leave it to a professional and get a manicure once a month?To women-Is it cool for a man to get professional manicures?
GET A MANICURE ONCE A MONTH, GUY'S LOOK GOOD WITH WELL GROOMED HANDS.To women-Is it cool for a man to get professional manicures?
I don't think that there is a problem with having pretty manicured nails. I actually think that it is pretty nice when guys care enough to take care of their nails.
There's nothing wrong with professional grooming.





Besides, smooth, soft hands are sexier than rough hands.
Do NOt get a professional manicure


gay looking


keep them trimmed short and neat
I see nothing wrong with that at all. There is nothing wrong in keeping well groomed men or women.
Get them professionally done. Men come into my preferred salon all the time, some alone and some with their girlfriends or wives. On my last trip, a man walked in and said ';I have an appointment for a mani-pedi.'; He was loud and proud (and appeared to be straight, I must add). So don't worry about it. Most women tell a lot about a man from his hands. Women will know that you take care of yourself and are confident. Oh and to answer your question, just a little white should show. And whatever you do, don't have the pinkies longer. That is just NASTY.
It is perfectly alright for a man to get manicures. If you are self concious about it, or on a tight budget a pair of nail clippers and a file will work. I personally like guys who keep their nails shorter than the tips of their fingers. Professional manicures are nice and it keeps you from having to deal with it. But if you are going to do it on your own just make sure you keep the cuticles cleaned out to prevent ingrown nails and infections.
Of course, it's okay....you'll even find men's salons or spas that offer the service. It's perfectly okay to have great hands, as it's one of the first things woman and other men look at. You obviously won't get any polish on your nails, but a good buff is good.





Do it, because trust me, people will notice that your hands look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment