Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Women, what are you thoughts on a man that shaves all body hair, gets manicures and pedicures and waxes brows?

Personally, I think Metro's are HOT! But don't shave all your hair - leave your underarms, legs, and arms alone. You can trim your underarms, but don't shave it all off. I personally prefer no chest hair. Mani's and pedi's are OK - I think it's good to take notice of how your hands look. Just don't use any polish. And brow waxings are fine as long as you just shape them slightly - don't have them arched like women do. My hubby does most of these things and he's super hot!Women, what are you thoughts on a man that shaves all body hair, gets manicures and pedicures and waxes brows?
shaving all body hair is kinda GAY and vain.





mani's and pedi's are OK. no waxing unless you have caterpillar brows.Women, what are you thoughts on a man that shaves all body hair, gets manicures and pedicures and waxes brows?
He may be metro sexual..............Or Gay.


I don't think I would be with a guy who is as feminine as me
I think if they are so worried about those things they wouldn't have enough time for me. They wouldn't have enough money for me to have those things done also. i think that I like a rougher man.
if i wanted to date a woman i would become a lesbian. but i like the hairy chest thing my self. manicures, pedicures and brow shaping are ok as long as the guy is still masculine.
My thought would be that hes in touch with his feminine side. I guess its normal if he does this once a month but to go every weekend and to dedicate his weekends to get his pedicure then maybe hes too into himself. I dont think he should make it a public announcment but its nice for a man to keep clean when going on dates and stuff. I think its pretty cool.
Waxing all the hair I would hate. I think a little bit of chest hair and leg hair is sexy(no back hair though, ick)!! Mani's and pedi's are great, it means he cares about the way his hands and feet look and feel. As for the brows, as long as he's not doing anything girly with em then I'm okay with it. But I don't really think it's necessary unless there is a unibrow going on or something.
Either very well-groomed or gay. Sorry, just telling the truth.
I couldn't be with a man who shaves all his body hair - I couldn't accept that. I think that it is normal and even sexy for a man to have body hair. I am a woman who takes care of her own manicures and pedicures at home and so I would expect the same of the man in my life. As far as waxing brows, I think it is something that a man should do only when he has a uni-brow or unbelievably bushy brows. I want my man to be a man. And a man that goes to the salon more than I do is not the man for me.
HE'S GAY!!!!!!
well i would get the a asumption that you were slightly camp but makin your self look nice is not a problem it dousnt matter dous it . if yhu dont tell nobody no one will know.
That he is either Metro Sexual, Gay, or has Metro Sexual tendencies. Cuz he's hairy, so he feels the need to wax and shave. Enjoys to keep himself prim and proper, so he also enjoys pampering himself with a mani and a pedi?

No comments:

Post a Comment