Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Does an American man have a manicure done routinely?

Just the Gay onesDoes an American man have a manicure done routinely?
not routinely. Only the ones that care about how their hands and nails look.. I think thats great if a guy gets a manicure... What girl wants to hold hands with a guy that all he has is dirty nail and doesnt even take care of himself or pay attention to details? GO AHEAD AND GET A MANICURE ITS HOTTDoes an American man have a manicure done routinely?
Not routinely.
I am American, and a man.


And, I dont!
I do my own nails every couple weeks. I don't think American men do that, no. I don't know anyone who does either. We can just cut them ourselves, like everyone else.
no


but cut your nails at least.
only the rich ones like John EDwards with his 400 dollar hair cut.
A american man, no. most men don't, some men do.
yes
What?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment