Friday, February 5, 2010

Do men care about a woman's manicure? Do they notice? (Men only answer).?

A male friend said that guys don't notice when a girl has a manicure nor do they care if her hands look nice. I am a woman, and I think men do care and pay attention to sublte details. Having nice hands just adds to a woman who already is put together.Do men care about a woman's manicure? Do they notice? (Men only answer).?
As long as they have most of their teeth, nothing else really mattersDo men care about a woman's manicure? Do they notice? (Men only answer).?
I'm also a female and thought that I would answer.





Guys may notice women's nails, but in general they consider the whole package. If you are going to put a lot of money into a set of fake nails, make sure that it is because you like them.





I would have to agree that guys wouldn't prefer a girl with completely bitten off nails that look like Fred Flintstone feet, but a nicely groomed nail with or without nailpolish probably would be just as nice as the long French manicure.





I do my nails for me and get more compliments from women than from men. It makes me feel feminine or sassy depending on the color. Those two things are all for me... who cares if the guys notice if I love it.
Ok - I am not a man but thought I would give you my observations.





It seems that guys see all of you. They do not notice the details like a new manicure or accessory. They just say you look beautiful. Rarely are comment on specific things like a new manicure or pair of shoes.
i don't think men care to much so long as u take care yourself , but i must say i did get my nails done for a party a few months bk (as mine are short so gt sum fake 1's just to try them ) %26amp; my hubby liked them alot , lol
nah men dont give a ****.





http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss119/hamburger1695/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG000560.jpg%26amp;newest=1
i care and i dont.


do you have to go get a manicure have it professionally done, no.


should you groom yourself and make sure your nails are trim maybe paint them or just take care of them in general yes. i pick up on that.
men don't put much thought about woman's fingernails. Hands yes not fingernails but much less than face, butt, breasts, and hair.
not all one , only few people looks girls hand , while talking some times guys watch girls nails , but they wont remember it they just a look den forget ,
I doubt that guys notice. At least I've never heard one comment on mine. I get manicures for my own pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment