Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What do women think of men that get manicures? is it attractive?

My co-worker took me to get a manicure and I kind of liked it. My nails look shiny and healthy.What do women think of men that get manicures? is it attractive?
Eh.... It wouldn't make or break the man, but... well... this is the way I look at it.





I'm a woman, and I've never had a manicure. If a man frequently gets them, I have reason to believe that he is higher maintenance than I am, which is a major turn-off. It makes me think you're some sort of ';high-class'; city guy who's a bit too obsessed with his own appearance and comfort. Then again, that would only be a first impression, and first impressions can be wrong.





I'm engaged, so I don't know how much my opinion would matter, but I'm thinking before meeting the love of my life-- I wouldn't get good vibes from the manicure thing. My man wouldn't ever do something like that. LOL He would ruin it five minutes later working on his truck or ';the mistress'; (an engine he's rebuilding).





Honestly, I've always liked them a little more... I don't know... rugged.What do women think of men that get manicures? is it attractive?
that is the most effeminate, emasculating things you can do as a human male. Don't worry about what women think, you shouldn't care since it sounds like you only have eyes for yourself. happy masturbating with your beautiful hands.
It's way way way better than having stubby, chewed up nails, or nails with dirt under them, or gnalred, ugly scary nails...





So, uh, I think men who get manicures are more hygenic, actually.


Nothing wrong with hygiene, guys!
Well if you like it, you like it. Would you even WANT a girl that was so shallow that she thought less of you for it? I personally don't care either way..
its hygenic and men should do it more often
yes and some of us like giving manicures to our dates what's more special then getting at parts no one else has been at. Enjoy the ride cause to me clean hands show a sign of respect for me 8o)





J
You are a blatant homosexual.
MK3SupraMan strikes again!!!!
i dont want my boyfriend to get his nail done on a regular bases but i dont want his nails to be nasty either
msnicures aree fine! they make their hands look good ;)





Just no nail paint please :D
Um, I think not
i don't i think it's so weird if they just cut it so i'ts not long then i'm fine.
well, its sort of gay.
I'm sorry, but they might think its kinda gay
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment