Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Man' manicure?

what is the point of a guy getting a manicure? what do women think of it?Man' manicure?
to have nice nailsMan' manicure?
I think it's great. I see lots of guys getting manicures and pedicures. I'm getting my man to get a pedicure, he needs it! I think everybody needs to do something nice for themselves. Women do notice nice hands. I think they check em out to see if they'd want to be touched by you or not.
the point of geting a manicure should be the same for males and females. that is to have and keep healthy nails. not only is a manicure used to polish a certain color, but it is used to trim cuticles, remove dead skin, and keep the nail as healthy as possible.
The point is to clean the hands/nails and get rid of the roughness. Most women don't want to be grabbed by something that feels like sandpaper and looks/smells like the underside of a refrigerator.





I've had one once--I honestly didn't like it. Not because it didn't achieve the goals listed above, but rather because I was uncomfortable with a stranger (a woman in this case, but I DEFINITELY would not have been comfortable with a man doing it--I've noticed the same with massage) working on my hands for the time required. Also, going to a nail salon is a bit like a foray into enemy territory or walking into the wrong bathroom.





Oddly enough, it's not the same with a pedicure. That was relaxing and enjoyable. I'd do it again, but it's expensive, the salon is still embarrassing, and my wife isn't really wild about me having colorful toenails--I ended up taking it off fairly quickly. You can do it without the polish, but there's not much fun in that.





You're better off doing either at home, IMO. If your SO is cool with it, ask her and enjoy yourself.
We honestly hate disgusting nails.....EEEWWW don't touch me. GET A MANICURE! It shouldn't even be called a manicure.... its just someone cleaning out your nails for goodness sake.
i don't really like guys with manicures. i don't think there's anything wrong with it, i'm just not attracted to it. i like manly men who do manly things and get a little dirty. perfectly manicured hands on a man symbolize to me he's not a very manly-man
woman usualy think its great for a guy to be secure enough in his malieness to get a manicure
Kick back and enjoy the ride. You may want to even get a pedicure too while you're at it.





Have fun.





P.S. I think it's great

No comments:

Post a Comment