Friday, February 5, 2010

Men who get manicures and pedicures Gay or not, if not what do you think.?

Doing study on men who get manicures and pedicures, many men I have asked say yes A few say now way and some say Hey thats a nice idea. Im gonna do that. Whats the buzz folks.. R u a nail tech with men customers, Please enlighten me. thank youMen who get manicures and pedicures Gay or not, if not what do you think.?
I'm not a nail Tech, but I certainly don't see the harm in a man getting his nails done. I like guys who takes pride in the way they present themselves not just to me but to others. At least he won't embarrass their significant other in their appearance when they go out. It shows, they are not a slob. I mean no one wants to date a guy who is a slob, doesn't have a sense of style, with hands has rough as a tree bark and nail looking like something that just jump out of one of those horror movies.


I guy should be able to treat himself o a nice manicure, pedicure and facial without feeling or wondering if others are gonna think he is gay. Because he's not. I guy who puts himself together and smells great with the addition of a stunning smile and charm, will certainly get a second look from me.Men who get manicures and pedicures Gay or not, if not what do you think.?
You are welcome.

Report Abuse



I don't get what your saying but just because a man got a pedicure doesn't mean their gay. They usally do it to get eh gunk and stuff growing and their nails removed. Its not like they get them painted
GAY!!!GAY!!!GAY!!!
I know several men who are definitely NOT gay, but they get manicures. They work in the food industry and getting the manicures helps their nails from getting brittle and break while cooking or presenting food, it also gives them a good appearance, since when a chef brings out food, we are seeing his hands that hold the plate we are about to devour. Many women also find that they are attracted to a man who pampers or takes care of himself in this way.
I think it shows that they care about there appearance. Its a sign that they take care of themselves and thats positive, no woman wants a man who is a slob! Even those who are wary can do it themselves, a buffer and some oil is all thats needed and it makes thier hands much nicer to hold! plus who wants to get it together with a guy with scabby toenails!

No comments:

Post a Comment