Friday, February 5, 2010

Men, what do you think of broads who spend so much money in the salon on their hairstyles, manicures, press on

nails, pedicures, skin care, facials, massages etc. and also drug stores and department stores on skin care and cosmetics but are too cheap when it comes to groceries, household products and hygiene products?Men, what do you think of broads who spend so much money in the salon on their hairstyles, manicures, press on
I woul d rather spent my money on hygiene products and food than hair style, massages,etc.. I have a stocks of soaps,toothpaste,messingils, cold creams, perfumes, and food.Men, what do you think of broads who spend so much money in the salon on their hairstyles, manicures, press on
I think most of that stuff is a waste of money and am glad my wife agrees. Massages are not necessarily a waste of money if you can afford them. I can't, so I do yoga, pilate and tai' chi instead. But if my wife and I suddenly had an extra couple hundred bucks a week, it would probably go into massages, as we both work out quite hard.





However, I should note that the only reason I am even answering this question is because I am waiting for my wife to get ready to go out. It takes her roughly four times as long to get ready as it does me. I have been ready to go out since I came home from fight practice, showered, and put back on the same clothes I wore to my office today.





edit: I agree with Brian that somebody's mom going to the Beauty Parlor once a week isn't really the same thing as what you are talking about.
Women should be saving and investing all the money they can, every penny, as though hard times, really hard times, are coming. Press on nails seem soooooo stupid after you've been standing in a food line for two days or have to boil water outdoors because of power outages and don't have a generator or larder or even candles on hand. First things first. There's nothing wrong with the fluffy stuff, but too many women haven't done any of the important stuff yet, like have a nest egg.
My mom goes to the hair salon simply because she hates to wash her hair and they do it better than she can. She doesn't get manicures or all that other type of stuff. Massages? She'll bug me for those only when her back is killing her.





But you know, women like that are worthless. Reminds me of the small amount of little girls going to college, wasting dady's money, in order to find a husband.
Well if I had enough money I would spend it more on going to the hair salon and buying beauty products, make up and all that but when it comes to shopping for grocery items then I think ofcourse they should invest more money in that but some women prefer to look great than eat..I prefer to have my stomach full of food than having my hair done..
once in a great while i will treat myself to an all day salon just for the fact that it is something i am doing for myself,it is not very often that i can do this for myself because i am too elaborate spending on the neccesities of groceries and elaborating on my families needs first,i see nothing wrong pampering ones self.
i like that my girlfriend likes to look good, for herself and me. but there is too much of a good thing. she doesnt make it the number one priority like you're asking. for example, she was just in a wedding. she found a set of fake nails from walmart or meijer for about $5 when they bride got hers done for $70 and my girlfriend's actually looked better and more natural.
I'm a female, and I think that woman who spend that amount of money and time on looking good have way to much time and money on their hands.
Because they don't realize that beauty comes from within, if you eat fruit and veg then you will have good skin and look good. Prevention is better than the cure!
Most women that I find attrative don't need any of that.


I kinda like cute witches though.
Useless, why bother?
Not for me, but if thats what they like more power to 'em.
Their problem.
I'm a guy and I do all that








Sue me
its what keeps them looking good

No comments:

Post a Comment