Friday, February 5, 2010

Should men have there nails manicured?

sure! don't expect a second date if the gals spot the dirt under the fingernails. or the ragged cuticles.





well, if you don't want to do for the gals, do it for yourself. it's part of grooming. when you look good, you'll feel good too! :) like how real men cry and only manly man can wear pink, it take a MAN to walk into a nail salon without fear of being labelled as a homosexual. :)





just my two-cents' worth!Should men have there nails manicured?
no...just chew it offShould men have there nails manicured?
umm yea. it shows that your not afraid to to what you need to do whether that be fix your car or go see the local nail shop. it's just a sign of maturity and manatude.
No, but they should at least cut them, especially their toenails.
NO.


It is weird and gross


The Nail Salon will proabably think you are gay or retarted
Oh my god, YES! Most men that I know could use a manicure. I love hands, for some reason. I love soft hands, as long as they're 'manly' hands. My husband has wonderfully soft hands. I love it.





All men should have regular manicures, and while they're at it, a good moisturizer would go a long way, too! :)
If you have enough money, go on. If not, still men need to look after their nails. You wouldn't want to be touched by a gorgeous man with fungi-infected nails...or..would you? Perhaps I should create another question :-)
I dont see why not. its ok for a man to have good hygeine. me personally i get digusted by a man with nasty hands. I know most men have rough hands but there are some things they can do to take care of them
only if there gay


LMAO
YES! Clean, well-manicured hands look nice, and girls want to hold nice-looking hands! Just don't get nail polish. The rest of the manicure is what matters -- your hands will be softer, your cuticles will look great, and your nails will all match and be nicely groomed. Girls notice when you pay attention to little details. Plus, it's REALLY relaxing, and fairly cheap!
yah of course just don't get carried away once in a while is good and pedicures too because girls HATE horrible looking feet just like guys do too
i think its wierd.
Yes, I think so because it shows that they're not afraid to show their feminine side and I think it's about damn time men start tryin to take care of themselves healthwise and how they look because I manicure my nails
no need - just clean 'em %26amp; clip 'em every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment